More Recent Publications
(23) K. Sellami, L. Sellami and P.F. Tiako "Dual Protection Mechanisms for Supporting Intrusion Detection in Ubiquitous and Pervasive Environments" in Proceeding of The 3rd International Conference on E-Learning & Innovative Pedagogies(E-LIP’18), Morocco, December 26-27, 2018.
Prof. Dr. Tiako (Rep) to endorse Mayor Mick Cornett (Rep) for Oklahoma Gubernatorial Republican party primary election.
Please join us in supporting our next Governor, Mick Cornett.
More Recent Publications
(22) B.B Traore, B.K Foguem, F. Tangara, P.F Tiako "Software Services for supporting Remote Crisis Management". Sustainable Cities and Society, Volume 39, May 2018, Pages 814-827 - Elsevier Journal
(21) L. Sellami, D. Idoughi, K. Sellami, P. F. Tiako, "A Novel Intrusion Detection System for Pervasive Cloud Services", in P. Iványi, B.H.V. Topping, G. Várady, (Editors), "Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Parallel, Distributed, Grid and Cloud Computing for Engineering", Civil-Comp Press, Stirlingshire, UK, Paper 18, 2017. doi:10.4203/ccp.111.18
, May 2017.
(20) Sellami, L., Idoughi, D., & Tiako, P. F. Detection of New Attacks on Ubiquitous Services in Cloud Computing and Countermeasures. International Journal of Computer, Electrical, Automation, Control and Information Engineering, 11(4), 360-364. April 2017.
(19) B. KAMSU FOGUEM et al. & P. Tiako. Risk Information Formalization with Graphs. To Apear in Computers in Industry
An International, Application Oriented Research Journal. Elsevier. ISSN: 0166-3615. 2017
(18) I. Tiako, E. Kouede, P. Tiako, E-Learning for all with Interface Incorporating Knowledge About User. To Appear in Advanced Computing: An International Journal (ACIJ). ISSN: 2229-726X, e-ISSN: 2229-6727, doi: 10.5121/acij. 2017.
(17) K. Sellami, R. Kassa and P. Tiako. Biogeography-based optimization (BBO) algorithm for energy and performance-aware service workflow scheduling in a cloud computing environment. Advanced Science Letters, 22(10). Page 3162–3167. ISSN: 1936-6612; e-ISSN: 1936-7317. October 2016.
(16) L. Sellami, D. Idoughi and P. Tiako. Detection of New Attacks on Ubiquitous Services in Cloud Computing and Against Measure. Advanced Science Letters, 22(10). Page 3168–3172. ISSN: 1936-6612; e-ISSN: 1936-7317. October 2016.
(15) B. B Traore, B. Kamsu Foguem, F. Tangara, P. Tiako. Crisis Management Using Software as a Service in Telemedicine. Tiako University Technical Report. September 2016.
(14) I. Tiako and P. Tiako. Bi Biogeography Based Optimization Algorithm for Enhancing E-commerce Environments. Tiako University Technical Report. August 2016
(13) L. Sellami, D. Idoughi, A. Baadache and P. Tiako. A Novel Detection Intrusion Approach for Ubiquitous and Pervasive Environments in Procedia Computer Science 94:429-434 · Aout 2016
(12) K. Sellami, R. Kassa and P. Tiako. Green-Cloud: Economics-inspired Scheduling, Energy and Resource Management in Cloud Infrastructures Conference. In Proceeding of The 2nd International Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering (ICAME 2016). May 2016.
(10) E. Kouede. I. Tiako and P. Tiako. Knowledge-based E-learning System for Supporting Impair and Needy Learners. Tiako University Technical Report. May 2016
(9) k. sellami, R. Kassa and D. Dris. A multiple criteria decision making model for scheduling tasks in cloud computing environment. In Proceeding of the 2015 International Conference Operation Research. Vienna, Austria. September 2015.
(8) K. Sellami, R. Kassa and P. Tiako. Taking Advantage of Immune Genetic Algorithm energy and performance-aware Scheduling of Scientific Workflows in a cloud computing environment
In Proceeding of The 2nd International Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering (ICAME 2015). Istanbul, Turkey, May 2015.
(7) K. Sellami, Rabah Kassa, Pierre Tiako. Extending Recommender System by Incorporating Semantic-social Information. Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology 11(7):674-684· November 2015.
(6) Lynda Sellami, Djilalai Idoughi, Pierre Tiako. Detection of New attacks and Against Measures in Cloud computing. Submitted to PARENG 2015 Special Issue of the International Journal of Advances in Engineering Software. July 2015.
(5) B. Kamsu-Foguem, P.F. Tiako, E. Mutafungwa, C. Foguem. Knowledge-based modelling applied to synucleinopathies. European Geriatric Medicine, Volume 6, Issue 4, July 2015, Pages 381-388.
(4) L. Sellami, D. Idoughi and P.F. Tiako. An Intrusion Detection System Based on Nodes in Cloud Computing Environments In Proceedings of The Fourth International Conference on Parallel, Distributed, Grid and Cloud Computing for Engineering Dubrovnik, Croatia. 24-27 March 2015
(3) Bernard Kamsu-Foguem, Pierre F. Tiako, Laure Pauline Fotso, Clovis Foguem: Modeling for effective collaboration in telemedicine. Telematics and Informatics 32(4): 776-786 (2015).
(2) K. Sellami & P. F. Tiako “Hybridized Genetic Algorithm for Energy and Performance-Aware Task Scheduling in a Cloud Computing Environment”, In Proceeding of the 3rd International Symposium and 25th National Conference on Operational Research, University of Thessaly, Volos, Greece, June 26-28, 2014. http://eeee2014.epu.ntua.gr/Program.aspx
(1) Khaled SELLAMI, P. F. Tiako and Rabah Kassa. “Hybridization of a CSP with a genetic algorithm for workflow scheduling based on energy-aware in cloud computing environment”, In Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Operations Research, Aachen, Germany, September 2-5, 2014. http://www.or2014.de/
(1) P. F. Tiako “Software Applications: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications”, Publisher, Idea-Group Inc, March 2009. ISBN-10: 1605660604, ISBN-13: 978-1605660608
(2) P. F. Tiako. “Designing Software-Intensive Systems: Methods and Principles”, Publisher, Idea-Group Inc, April 2008. ISBN-10: 1599046997, ISBN-13: 9781599046990.
(1) P. F. Tiako et al. “2012 IEEE Green Technologies Conference”, Proceedings of the 2012 IEEE Green Technologies Conference, Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA, 19 – 20 April 2012. IEEE eXpress Conference Publishing. ISBN 978-1-4673-0967-7.
(2) P. F. Tiako. “Information Technology and Entrepreneurship- ITE'2005, Proceedings of the 2005 Oklahoma Symposium”, April 19-20, 2005, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Published by Langston University & IEEE Oklahoma City Computer Society. ISBN 0-9768777-0-8.
(3) H. R. Arabnia, P.F Tiako, et al. “Software Engineering Volume I” Proceedings of the 2004 International Conference on Software Engineering Research and Practice, June 21-24, 2004, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. CSREA Press 2004- ISBN 1-932415-28-9.
(4) H. R. Arabnia, P.F Tiako, et al. “Software Engineering Volume II” Proceedings Volume of the 2004 International Conference on Software Engineering Research and Practice. (with Arabnia et al.), June 21-24, 2004, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. CSREA Press 2004- ISBN 1-932415-29-7.
Refereed Journal Articles
(1) Khaled SELLAMI, Mohamed Ahmed-Nacer, Pierre Tiako, Rachid Chelouah, “Immune Genetic Algorithm for Scheduling Service Workflow with QoS Constraints in Cloud Computing”. The South African Journal of Industrial Engineering (SAJIE), Vol 24, No 3. October 2013
(2) K. Sellami, Ahmed-Nacer M., Tiako P.F. “From Social Network to Semantic Social Network in Recommender System”; International Journal of Computer Science Issues (IJCSI), Vol. 9, Issue 3, May 2012
(3) P.F. Tiako. “Tasks Modeling, Delegation and Control in Global Software Development”. International Journal of Computer Applications in Technology (IJCAT), Vol 40, Num 30, April 2009.
Refereed Chapters in Books
(1) P.F Tiako. “Artifacts for Collaborative Software Development” Accepted for book chapter in Encyclopedia of Database Technologies and Applications, Rivero, Doorn and Ferraggine Editors. Idea-Group Inc, 2008.
(2) P.F Tiako “Trading E-Coalition Modeling for Supply Chain”. Chapter in “E-Supply Chain Technologies and Management” Book edited by Dr. Qingyu Zhang, Idea-Group Inc, 2007. ISBN: 978-1-59904-255-8
(3) P.F Tiako and I. Tiako “An Overview of E-commerce Security and Critical Issues for Developing Countries” Chapter In “Electronic Business in Developing Countries: Opportunities and Challenges” edited by Dr Sherif Kamel, Idea-Group Inc, 2005. ISBN 1591403545
Refereed Conference/Workshop Articles
(1) Khaled Sellami, Djamal Dris, Pierre F Tiako and Rabah Kassa. “Taking Advantage of Semantic-Social Information in Recommendation Systems” in Proceedings of the 3rd International Symposium ISKO-Maghreb’2013, Concepts and Tools for Knowledge Management (KM), November 8-9t, 2013. Marrakech, Morocco.
(2) K. Sellami, M. Ahmed-Nacer, D. Dris and P.F. Tiako, “A Particle Swarm Optimization for Workflow Scheduling based on Energy-Awareness in a Cloud Computing Environment”, in Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Parallel, Distributed, Grid and Cloud Computing for Engineering”, Stirlingshire, United Kingdom, Civil-Comp Press, 2013
(3) P.F. Tiako “Perspectives of delegation in team-based distributed software development over the GENI infrastructure: NIER track.” In Proceedings of the 33rd International Conference on Software Engineering, ICSE 2011, May 21-28, 2011.
(4) P.F. Tiako and L. Gruenwald. “Collaboration Framework for Data Compensation in Sensor Networks”, Proceedings of 2008 IEEE International Conference on Electro-Information Technology Conference. May 18 - 21, Ames, IA, USA
(5) P.F Tiako. “Modeling and Distributing the Security and Survivability Concerns of Sensor Networks” 2006 ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Object-Oriented Programming, Systems, Languages, and Applications (OOPSLA ’06)- Workshop on Building Software for Sensor Networks, Sunday, Oct 22, Portland, Oregon, USA
(6) P.F Tiako “Process and E-Coalition Modeling for Supporting Supply Chain”. In the Proceedings of the 2005 Oklahoma Symposium on Information Technology and Entrepreneurship- ITE'2005, April 19-20, 2005, Oklahoma City. Published by Langston University & IEEE Oklahoma City Computer Society. ISBN 0-9768777-0-8
(7) P.F Tiako and R. Osei. “Basic Applied Concepts of Requirement Elicitation and Software System Design.” In the Proceedings of the 2005 Oklahoma Symposium on Information Technology and Entrepreneurship- ITE'2005, April 19-20, 2005, Oklahoma City. Published by Langston University & IEEE Oklahoma City Computer Society. ISBN 0-9768777-0-8.
(8) P.F Tiako and R. Osei. “Measuring the Mobility Impacts of Projects Competing for New Starts Funding.” In the Proceedings of the 2005 Oklahoma Symposium on Information Technology and Entrepreneurship- ITE'2005, April 19-20, 2005, Oklahoma City. Published by Langston University & IEEE Oklahoma City Computer Society. ISBN 0-9768777-0-8.
(9) P.F. Tiako “Data Integration Issues for Business Intelligence Integrated Enterprise Information Systems”. In the Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems, Miami, USA, May 25-28, 2005, ICEIS(1): 366-369. ISBN 972-8865-19-8
(10) P.F. Tiako. “Collaborative Approach for Modeling and Performing Mobile Software Process Components”. In Proceeding of The 2005 International Symposium on Collaborative Technologies and Systems (CTS 2005) in conjunction with ICSE'05, Saint Louis, Missouri, USA, May 15-20, 2005. IEEE Computer Society.
(11) P.F. Tiako. “Conceptual Software Infrastructure for Sustainable Development.” IEEE International Engineering Management Conference 2004. 18 - 21 October 2004 Pan Pacific Hotel, Singapore.
(12) P.F. Tiako. “e-Coalition Modeling for Supply Chain” Proceedings of the International Conference on Computing, Communications and Control Technologies: CCCT'04, Austin, Texas, August 14-17, 2004.
(13) P.F. Tiako, J.-C. Derniame and V. Gruhn “Software Process Component Analysis and Simulation.” Proceedings of the 2004 International Conference on Software Engineering Research and Practice, June 21-24, 2004, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Non Refereed Articles
(1) B. Kamsu-Foguem, P. F. Tiako, E. Mutafungwac, C. Foguem. “Knowledge-based Modeling for supporting Collaborative Activities in Telemedicine”, Submitted, Decision Support Systems Journal. November 2013.